Building on our success with partners such as EY, Barclays, Experian. Tesco, Worldpay and many more, we are now looking for a sales professional to join the team. Ideally the candidate will be based North of London within easy reach of London and Northern home counties.
Reporting to the Sales Director, we are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager to help us meet our ambitious client acquisition and revenue growth objectives. As a new business sales professional, you will be tasked with winning new corporate business to maximise the engagement of clients with the everywoman portfolio of products. These include L&D programmes, event sponsorship and the everywomanNetwork. You will be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle from the first consultative discussions through to sales and account management and negotiating and closing business. You will have the ability to build long-term client relationships and generate revenue by developing a strong sales plan that focusses on key clients.
Key skills and focus
- To create growth for the everywoman brand.
- To develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and to expand everywoman’s corporate client base, identifying new business opportunities in untapped target markets.
- To build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships, partnering with customers to understand their business needs and objectives in a consultative manner.
- Effective communication skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Ideally understand the HR and Talent Management community landscape and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of our corporate clients’ accounts.
- A good track record of working with a long sales-cycle and can maintain a strong ad forecastable sales pipeline.
- To represent everywoman at our own as well as industry events, being an ambassador of the brand and the company vision.
- Be self-managing to an extent and organised to deliver against priorities and targets.
- To build effective internal relationships to enable a collaborative and coordinated approach that secures maximum income for everywoman.
- Using the Company’s CRM system, as well as LinkedIn and other social media, provide regular reports and updates and ensure effective use of all databases to maximise the opportunities arising.
- Keep abreast of new commercial opportunities and overall business trends to help identify new opportunities.
- Natural Relationship builder and facilitator, always looking for win-win outcomes.
- Self-starter, driven by own initiative, drive and enthusiasm for success.
- Personally, interested in education, talent management, gender politics, diversity & inclusion, entrepreneurship and CSR.
- Be a confident ambassador at everywoman events and functions.
- Have a positive and optimistic outlook with a desire to succeed
- At least 3 years’ experience of working within the corporate sales environment or consultancy L&D sales with some success in securing and managing major and high profile commercial accounts.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- This is a home-based role, but you would be expected to attend the London office 3-4 times per month.
- Hours of work will be 9am to 17.30pm Monday to Friday, however flexibility is required to attend evening events.
- You will receive a base salary plus commission on new business revenue and renewal business after a minimal threshold.
As the ideal candidate, you will be charismatic with an engaging personality; well-presented and commercially astute with professionalism and integrity; numerate; and comfortable monitoring and adhering to budgets and expenses. You must be able to travel on a regular basis and stay overnight as required.
To apply for this role email an up to date copy of your CV to the everywoman team. If you’re successfully selected for an interview we will be in touch.