2019 everywoman in Insurance Forum: Diversity of Thought
everywoman is pleased to announce the launch of the 2019 everywoman in Insurance Forum taking place in London on July 2nd 2019.
This empowering one-day event will bring together influential industry professionals who are committed to bringing about change in order to attract, develop and retain more women in the insurance industry.
What will attendees gain?
- Learning - Learn about industry priorities, emerging trends and how they will shape the future of the workplace and the insurance industry.
- Practical Skills - Drive your career forward using skills developed from our interactive masterclasses.
- Networking Opportunities - Valuable introductions to like-minded people within the insurance industry– a must for anyone wishing to advance their career.
- Inspiration and Motivation - Hear from successful role models within the insurance industry.
- The Forum is certified by the CPD Certification Service, meaning all delegates are eligible to claim 8 hours’ worth of CPD points in exchange for their attendance.
Who is it for?
The forum will be a day of learning and networking for female and male talent who will gain a fuller understanding of how gender diversity has a positive impact on performance, and how achieving a better gender-balanced workforce is vital for all businesses - not least those in the insurance industry.
- Future leaders and women with ambitions to build a career in the insurance industry
- Middle managers looking to inspire and invigorate their team
- Senior managers who want to advance to executive level
- Female and male managers who are looking to develop teams of gender balance and productivity
Lucy Ball Consulting
Insurance Leader, PwC United Kingdom
Founder, The Progress Partnership & Insurance Breakfast Club
Business Strategist & Entrepreneur
- Unconscious gender bias in the Insurance Industry
- The Art of the Possible: Defying Stereotypes and Preconceptions through Inclusion
- Managing the Speed of Change: Vital Leadership Skills in the 21st Century
- The Business Value of Diversity – Harnessing your Network and Maximising Investor/Client Relationships
- Succeeding in an Era of Transformation: Conquering the Big Data, AI and New Tech Frontiers
- Diversity and the Insurance Industry....The Journey Ahead
Power Hour Sessions:
- Owning the Room
- Our Authentic Self – Introverts/Extroverts